The bookings page below allows you to see each instructor’s individual availability up to 8 weeks in advance. All bookings are made online, so if you’re happy with our availability then you can purchase a package and book in your lessons online too. So whether you’re at work, home or even by the swimming pool on holiday then you can make online bookings, 7 days a week, that suit you.
Our original venture began in 2013 at the health club swimming pool, located on the lower ground floor of the 5-star Le Méridien Hotel, 21 Piccadilly, London. We are thrilled to have expanded into Marriott’s flagship UK 5-star hotel at County Hall, between Westminster and Waterloo too. You can click here to read more about our prices.
1To view our availability:1) Click ‘Book’ in the calendar below and select your instructor.
2) Move through the calendar up to 8 weeks in advance to see available sessions in blue.
Looking to book a single lesson?
Please then click ‘1 hour’ on the right before entering your details and completing purchase.
2To buy a package:
1) Click ‘Buy’ next to the package of your choice. Enter your details and complete purchase.
2) Within a couple of minutes you’ll receive a purchase confirmation email and receipt. This confirms credits have been automatically added to your account.
3To book using credits:1) Click ‘Book’, select your instructor and click on your chosen session date and time in blue.
2) Click ‘1 hour’, select ‘Existing Customers’ before entering your username and password (reset available).
3) Click ‘next’ and ‘checkout’ to book, an auto-confirmation email will be sent to you.
Our London Swimming Lessons Venues:
All “Le Méridien Piccadilly” lessons take place at Le Méridien Hotel, 21 Piccadilly, W1J 0BH.
All “Marriott County Hall” lessons take place at Marriott County Hall Hotel, Westminster Bridge Road, Westminster, SE1 7PB.
All “Docks Open Water Swim Coaching” sessions take place May to August only, at Docklands Sailing and Watersports Centre (near Canary Wharf), E14 3QS.
All our instructors work from the same programmes and record client progress each session, so clients can choose to work with more than one instructor.
Toby currently has the best availability at both Le Méridien Piccadilly and Marriott County Hall.